Is apple iphone 5s worth buying in 2016?
I am not a very big fan of apple. But I heard that 5s is only having a 4 inch display. so will it worth buying in 2016? will I able to manage it? Will it suit for me? Thank you.
- 08-20-2016, 08:27 AM #2
- 08-20-2016, 08:33 AM #3
- 5,186 Posts
Re: Is apple iphone 5s worth buying in 2016?
If you are not a big fan of Apple maybe you want to look into another device. I get you want a smaller screen but if iOS isn't something you like then don't get an iPhone. No one can answer what will suit you other than you. That all being said IF you decided to get an iPhone go with the SE. The 5s is 3 year old technology.
- By Computer Geek in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2016, 09:57 PM
- By fair012345 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2016, 09:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 07:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2016, 06:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 06:14 AM