I reset my Iphone. I can't sign-in in activation screen.
I reset my Iphone 4s. It was in activation screen. I forgot my apple password so I reset it in the website of apple. Even though I already know my pass it won't let me sign-in in activation screen. Please help!!!
- 08-20-2016, 08:28 AM #2
- 10,952 Posts
Re: I reset my Iphone. I can't sign-in in activation screen.
Check if you entered your email address correctly.
I have the same prefix for my hotmail, gmail and iCloud addresses and sometimes I mix them up when I enter my credentials, giving me error messages.
Check if you entered yours correctly and try again. If the problem still exists, simply go to https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!§ion=appleid.
- By Computer Geek in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-01-2016, 10:57 PM
- By fair012345 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 8Last Post: 08-23-2016, 10:25 AM
- By cossie440 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2016, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2016, 01:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 07:14 AM