Ipad screen orientation inversed
i have an iPad Air WiFi model, here is the issue, the screen orientation is inversed, when i turn ipad right it turn left when i try to put on portrait it turn upside down, even if i tap on right in assistive touch it will turn the oposite , on motion games like racing game if i tilt ipad right it will go left, have done HW Reset and even Factory Reset, any idea , or Jailbreak solution.
- 08-20-2016, 09:30 AM #2
- 08-20-2016, 09:33 AM #3iMore Newbie
- 30 Posts
Re: Ipad screen orientation inversed
I'm not sure what could be causing this. It could be a hardware problem with the accelerometer.
That said, there is a Lock Orientation button in Control Center (swipe from the bottom) that will prevent the screen from rotating automatically when not wanted. And if this is the first model of iPad Air, you can bind the Lock Orientation feature to the side switch in Settings > General. (Note: iPad Air 2 and later don't have that physical switch so you need to use Control Center.)
- By boxer29 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2016, 07:37 AM
- By boxer29 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-28-2016, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2016, 09:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 09:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 12:16 PM