How can I delete my messages and pictures off of my son's phone
My son just got a new phone on my account. Yesterday I was getting all of his text messages. That's fine, but it was confusing me. Then I realized he might be getting all of mine!!! He's at his dad's for the next few days, but there are text messages and pictures on my phone that I DO NOT want him to see. What can I do to stop the messages to automaticallly share with his device?
- 08-19-2016, 12:54 PM #2
- 08-19-2016, 02:12 PM #3Q&A Jedi
- 3,349 Posts
Re: How can I delete my messages and pictures off of my son's phone
Probably don't want the ex to see them either. lol I'm with JMWE, the kid needs his own AppleID, or setup a second gmail account for yourself for his account if he's still pretty young (say 12 or under, BUT it's your call).
- 08-19-2016, 03:53 PM #4
- By boxer29 in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2016, 06:37 AM
- By chipsterguy in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2016, 03:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2016, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2016, 11:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2016, 10:40 AM