Hey guys can anyone help me on how to get IOS 10 on my iphone 5s running 9.3.2 version
    08-18-2016 02:55 AM
  2. Marlene47 said: Best Answer

iOS 10 is not released yet. You can only use the beta version. However, downloading beta to your main phone is not recommended. But if you insist, you can follow the tips below to get iOS 10.

1. Head to the Apple Beta Software Program website, and use your Apple ID and password to register or log in.
    2. Click to agree to a User Agreement and then click the link to enroll the iPhone and / or iPad on which you want to run the beta.
    3. go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device to install the profile which will make the iOS 10 beta update show up in your Settings app.
    iOS 10 is not released yet. You can only use the beta version. However, downloading beta to your main phone is not recommended. But if you insist, you can follow the tips below to get iOS 10.

1. Head to the Apple Beta Software Program website, and use your Apple ID and password to register or log in.
    2. Click to agree to a User Agreement and then click the link to enroll the iPhone and / or iPad on which you want to run the beta.
    3. go to beta.apple.com/profile on your iOS device to install the profile which will make the iOS 10 beta update show up in your Settings app.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    08-18-2016 04:27 AM