One More Question with new Mac
Okay, we will set the laptop up with 2 user accounts (my wife and I)
I now also know we don't have to redownload apps that we both use (thank you)
Now for a big one.... Music.
Please oh please tell me I only have to load all our music into the music folder just one time and both of our iTunes accounts use that one music folder. (I think it would be silly if I have to make 2 music folder, and put 6000 songs times two in the computer).
I have read on other forums two different answers to this question... some have said both can share the same folder and others have said, each has to have its own music folder.
Just to help... we only have about 30 purchased iTunes songs. All other music is from CD's that we ripped.
- Best AnswerAug 18 2016 | 4:05 pm EDT
- 08-18-2016, 04:05 PM #2
- 08-19-2016, 09:08 AM #3
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iOS 10Replies: 22Last Post: 08-24-2016, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2016, 04:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2016, 06:36 PM
- By SuperDave479 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2016, 04:16 PM