Is there a way to backup an IPhone 6S whose screen is black but otherwise the phone is working?

I

iMore Question

I am trying to figure out a way to backup my daughter's Iphone 6S. The phone is working but the screen is black. It has a password on it which I have but I am unable to enter it because of the black screen. When I try to sync it in itunes it says that it can not sync with the phone because it is locked with a passcode and that I need to enter the passcode before it can be linked with itunes. I tried using siri but it says Siri not available connect to the internet. She is connected to icloud but doesn't have a recent back up stored there. Any advice on what I could try to do to be able to retrieve her photos and contacts is greatly appriciated. Thanks and I hope you have a blessed day!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I believe you are going to find you are out of luck. HOWEVER before you give up try Apple. Set up an appointment at the Apple store or try for phone support, but you may be beyond the phone support period. Anyways, here is the contact info...

https://getsupport.apple.com/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2