I know there are absolute limits during one hour and during one day, but I'm well below that. I'm trying to upload 163 photos at once to a shared album, but after selecting the photos and clicking "Done," the Post window never comes up. There's a "loading icon" in the status bar but nothing happens for 15 minutes (I timed it). It's just stuck on the album screen with the "+" square where I would add more photos.

If I select less photos at once (about 40), they upload immediately, but this is annoying to do so. Is this normal? Is there no progress bar to know the status of the upload? For the 163, seemingly nothing happened.

Thanks in advance!
    08-16-2016 09:15 PM
    I know there are absolute limits during one hour and during one day, but I'm well below that. I'm trying to upload 163 photos at once to a shared album, but after selecting the photos and clicking "Done," the Post window never comes up. There's a "loading icon" in the status bar but nothing happens for 15 minutes (I timed it). It's just stuck on the album screen with the "+" square where I would add more photos.

If I select less photos at once (about 40), they upload immediately, but this is annoying to do so. Is this normal? Is there no progress bar to know the status of the upload? For the 163, seemingly nothing happened.

Thanks in advance!
    The Photos app has a history of taking a long time. The best solution, IMHO, is to select 40 at a time OR select 163 and upload them before bed so you're not messing with your device during the process.
    08-17-2016 07:39 AM