iPhone 4 playing up big time
My son just came to me with his iPhone 4 annoyed because a "man" was talking every time he touched his phone, and it wouldn't let him open/access anything. We switched it off and on again and it wouldn't slide to unlock the screen. Eventually we managed to get to the passcode screen but it will not accept the correct passcode. What is going on?
- 08-16-2016, 04:14 PM #2
- 40,040 Posts
Re: iPhone 4 playing up big time
I don't know. Having said that, I recommend that you connect the device to your computer and then restore it via iTunes. After that, set it up as a new device. EVERYTHING not native to the device will be deleted and the device should be as it was when you first got it from the store, assuming that's how you got it.
- By bparks115 in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2016, 05:25 PM
- By sf2photo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2016, 12:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2016, 10:37 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2016, 09:12 AM