Finally accessed iCloud photos on my PC however videos are not full resolution

I

iMore Question

Never knew to log in to iCloud.com to access photos so thank you for that help. Trying now to view a video and the resolution is very poor - it is not poor on my phone or ipad. Are there settings I need to tweak?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hey there, welcome to iMore.com. I believe you might be the same person from this thread...

http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/370274-cannot-upload-full-video-photos-icloud.html#post2788806

It may make sense for you to sign up for iMore membership so you can respond in the same thread and there can be back and forth. We can help you much better that way. We also got a GREAT community here you won't regret it! :) Here's how...

http://forums.imore.com/ask-question/293812-guide-how-sign-up-imore.html

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You might want to try downloading the video file to your PC or Mac and then using VLC Player to play it. That player is much better at handling video files than anything else I have used. Also please consider that your iPhone has a very small screen, and your computer has a very large screen so the video will of COURSE look better on the smaller screen no matter what you do. :)

LCarterTX

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I do not know what VLC Player is. Interestingly enough the video did look better once I downloaded it to my PC - when I played it in iCloud, though, it was quite fuzzy.

LCarterTX

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I do not know what VLC Player is. Interestingly enough the video did look better once I downloaded it to my PC - when I played it in iCloud, though, it was quite fuzzy.

LCarterTX

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Another probably basic question -- What does it mean that I "skinned" VLC? I meant to pin it to the taskbar and instead skinned it to my desktop?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro