Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  • 2 Post By DarlaMack
  • 1 Post By Tartarus
  • 1 Post By robertk328
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default I have a iPhone 6 plus and it needs a motherboard can u tell which by imei?ei.

Iphone 6 plus needing correct motherboard. Can you tell me which by the imei number? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: I have a iPhone 6 plus and it needs a motherboard can u tell which by imei?ei.

No. Please contact Apple support or a website like ifixit.com
    Tartarus likes this.

Default Re: I have a iPhone 6 plus and it needs a motherboard can u tell which by imei?ei.

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    Iphone 6 plus needing correct motherboard. Can you tell me which by the imei number? Thanks in advance.
    Welcome to iMore!!

Unfortunately, this sounds like an answer for Apple, since opening up the iPhone voids all warranties on the phone unless done by someone from the Genius Bar or an authorized Apple reseller.
    Tartarus and robertk328 like this.

It's best to make an appointment with the nearest Apple Store for your iPhone to have it fixed properly.

If there is no Apple Store nearby contact your reseller and have them inform you where the nearest certified Apple repair service is.

I strongly discourage you to perform any repairs by yourself because this will cause you more headaches in the long run.
    DarlaMack likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlaMack View Post
    Welcome to iMore!!

Unfortunately, this sounds like an answer for Apple, since opening up the iPhone voids all warranties on the phone unless done by someone from the Genius Bar or an authorized Apple reseller.
    This!
    Tartarus likes this.