- iMore Nanite
- 6 Posts
Newbie here given a iphone 5 and an ipad mini and learning.
I have been told that I can text via imessage and wifi as long as the other end has imessge and wifi also. Is this correct??
If so how does a recipient send a New message to me when I have no mobile number?
I guess I'm asking what do 2 parties use for a contact address.??
- 08-15-2016, 03:56 PM #2
- 634 Posts
Re: Newbie here given a iphone 5 and an ipad mini and learning.
When you set up your devices you either enter your Apple ID OR Create a New ID if you don't already have one. Your Apple ID can be used for ppl to message you with.
- 08-15-2016, 05:15 PM #3
- 08-15-2016, 05:41 PM #4
- 08-15-2016, 11:23 PM #6
- 08-15-2016, 11:31 PM #7
- 08-16-2016, 01:12 AM #8
- 08-16-2016, 05:12 AM #9
- 08-16-2016, 06:58 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
- By jxtplatinum in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 06:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 02:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2016, 01:12 PM