MacBook Pro still reading an ejected SD card?!?!
I did a 'no-no' and pulled out my SD card from my MacBook Pro, and now each time I open the 'Photos' app, it asks me/shows me 84 photos to transfer to the Mac, even though said card isn't in!?!?!
It's driving me nuts!! Any solutions?
I've tried putting the card back in, clicking on the 'up' arrow on the left to 'eject' etc, but it makes no difference.
Can anyone help?
- Best AnswerAug 15 2016 | 10:43 am EDT
Reboot the computer? Either via the Apple OR worstcase by holding the power button?
- 08-15-2016, 10:20 AM #2
- 08-15-2016, 10:38 AM #3
- 08-15-2016, 10:43 AM #4
- 08-15-2016, 10:53 AM #5
- 08-15-2016, 11:02 AM #6
- 08-15-2016, 11:08 AM #7
- 08-15-2016, 11:23 AM #8
Re: MacBook Pro still reading an ejected SD card?!?!
- 08-15-2016, 11:37 AM #9
- 08-15-2016, 02:10 PM #10
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 21Last Post: 08-31-2016, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-18-2016, 03:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2016, 09:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2016, 09:40 AM
- By gogreen1 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2016, 07:56 AM