MacBook Pro still reading an ejected SD card?!?!

I

iMore Question

Hi all,

I did a 'no-no' and pulled out my SD card from my MacBook Pro, and now each time I open the 'Photos' app, it asks me/shows me 84 photos to transfer to the Mac, even though said card isn't in!?!?!

It's driving me nuts!! Any solutions?

I've tried putting the card back in, clicking on the 'up' arrow on the left to 'eject' etc, but it makes no difference.

Can anyone help?

Regards

Arizona Daz

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi,

It won't allow me to? Screen Shot 2016-08-15 at 16.34.08.png

This is what I'm getting. If I try to import them, it tells me there's nothing to import?!

The 'up' arrow next to the Nikon 3300 does nothing, eject button?

Arizona Daz

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Hi @pkcable,

Well, that appears to have worked!!

How simple was that?!?! (me?) lol

Thank you for being the one with a brain cell or three!! One of us has to!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Hi @pkcable,

Well, that appears to have worked!!

How simple was that?!?! (me?) lol

Thank you for being the one with a brain cell or three!! One of us has to!

I'm an IT guy at the day job. We have this old expression, "when it doubt reboot!"

Also welcome to the iMore forums, glad you decided to join us! You found the dark side. ;) Please feel free to hit me up ANYTIME! :)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok! I will.....actually, I've got this lump........:p

I had a MBP for several, and I now have a 12 in MacBook (2016) and a 27inch iMac. I also support PCs at my office (plus I've owned more than a few of those, including currently an HP 10 inch convertable Win 10) I'm an Android AND Apple phone user currently too, PLUS I've owned just about every BlackBerry known to man. (Well maybe Kevin Michaluk has me beat!)

Arizona Daz

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Although my current DD is an iPhone SE, I must be honest and say I genuinely miss my *cough* Windows phone *cough* :redface: I'd still be with one if they'd only sort out their apps, or rather lack of!!!

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Although my current DD is an iPhone SE, I must be honest and say I genuinely miss my *cough* Windows phone *cough* :redface: I'd still be with one if they'd only sort out their apps, or rather lack of!!!

Preaching to the choir brother! I LOVE BB10 if only it had the app support and was adopted by the public enough so they'd keep updating the Android runtime! I know EXACTLY what you mean!