iPhone 4s, sound works on calls and texts but not in music or apps?
I updated to iso 9.3.4
I checked all the settings
volume buttons don't seem to function when making a call or in an app, but they work in settings
- 08-15-2016, 11:41 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,655 Posts
Re: iPhone 4s, sound works on calls and texts but not in music or apps?
The volume button works while in settings, OR the slider works? Because it COULD be your button has broken, I had that happen to me on an iPad once. What I started doing was using the accessibility controls from the control panel. That is, go to Settings, General, then Accessibility, then AssistiveTouch, and turn it on. This will give you on screen controls.
- By magamagic in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2016, 07:19 AM
- By have24 in forum iOS 10Replies: 9Last Post: 08-16-2016, 11:23 PM
- By DarlaMack in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2016, 11:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 10:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2016, 10:40 AM