No sound on iPad Air 2 only when using skype

I

iMore Question

Hi I have no sound on my iPad air2 only when I use Skype , bought it Nov 15, looked in settings every thing set for sound, it did work ok for the last 9 months, any ideas, thanks

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok so we know almost for certain it's software, since you DO have sound in Skype. What else have you checked? Have you tried youtube in both it's client and on the web? Have you tried other webpages with sound? Have you tried iTunes?

Have you tried the simple fix? That is a reset of the device, that is hold the home button, and power button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears then release. This will reboot your device and hopefully fix you up. :)

rosielee

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for your reply, it seems a bit weird as I do have sound for youtube and other web base sounds, it's no sound for notifications , games and jigsaws , can't understand why as I have said before everything is ok in settings and also I've reset my iPad two or three times, the sound was working fine until a few weeks ago, nothing has been changed since I bought my iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh