Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By iMore Question
  • 1 Post By pkcable
  • 1 Post By DarlaMack
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How am I supposed to find the application for the win an iphone 7 competition?

The text on the welcome e mail from imore.com suggests.....

'Scroll down on this page and you'll see our contest widget. Complete all the entry methods to maximize your chances of winning!

Thanks again from everyone at iMore for subscribing!'

......but nowhere on the actual page can I find any obvious mention of the competition
    DarlaMack likes this.
    Q&A Jedi

Global Posts
    38,859 Global Posts

Default Re: How am I supposed to find the application for the win an iphone 7 competition?

Here's the blog, the contest widget is at the very bottom. You might need a PC or Mac in order to enter, OR you might need to use desktop view on your device to see it!....

Enter now to win an iPad Pro from iMore! | iMore
    DarlaMack likes this.

Default Re: How am I supposed to find the application for the win an iphone 7 competition?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    The text on the welcome e mail from imore.com suggests.....

'Scroll down on this page and you'll see our contest widget. Complete all the entry methods to maximize your chances of winning!

Thanks again from everyone at iMore for subscribing!'

......but nowhere on the actual page can I find any obvious mention of the competition
    Are you trying to access it via mobile or desktop? Once you click the link via your email it should open up in safari on your phone. Scroll all the way to the bottom of the article (after reading the article of course) and the widget is on the bottom.

pkcable likes this.