Untethered jailbreak iPad Air 2 with IOS 9.3.4?
Have tried the jailbreak OTA method offered by Pangu recently. Instructions are very hard to follow and were unsuccessful, when I tried it. Similarly the Taig jb was unsuccessful. By the volume of entries using this forum, there may be a better way.
- 08-13-2016, 03:39 PM #2iMore Intermediate
- 117 Posts
Re: Untethered jailbreak iPad Air 2 with IOS 9.3.4?
You can't jailbreak 9.3.4, only 9.3.2 and 9.3.3. You would have to downgrade via iTunes to 9.3.3 and manual restore. Also the current Pangu jailbreak is semi-tethered. Just search for a site that has iOS firmware files to download and ensure you download the correct one for your iPad. Ensure you use the English method with cydia impactor.
- By 05GT in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2016, 12:42 PM
- By 05GT in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2016, 08:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2016, 10:24 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2016, 08:30 AM
- By majoritee in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2016, 07:26 AM