wont connect to itunes iphone 6 plus A522
i purchased an iphone 6 plus from craigslist. the person said the screen needs to be replaced as it is shattred. while disassembling the phone i noticed that the 2 flex cables from the screen look like they were cut as they had clean breaks. the plate underneath has 2 flex cables and they were not cut. would the iphone still be able to connect to itunes even though the lcd screen flex cables are not connected to the logic board? i brought this phone in hopes of replacing the screen panel and using it. thank you in advance.
- 08-12-2016, 05:04 PM #2
- 38,490 Posts
Re: wont connect to itunes iphone 6 plus A522
I do not know, and I've never had an iPhone in that manner. Having said that, I recommend you contact a nearby Apple Store and ask a genius or mosey over to the iFixit website and see if it contains information regarding this matter.
- By rong21 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2016, 07:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2016, 10:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2016, 07:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2016, 05:12 AM