Can I exchange my out-of-warranty iPhone for a new one?
I'm from Brazil and I will be travelling to Europe soon and I would like to know whether I can exchange my broken iPhone 6 for a brand new iPhone 6S.
I know that Apple exchanges for the same model but does it exchange for a superior one (paying a higher fee, obviously)?
Also, can I exchange it in Europe since I bought it in Brazil?
- Best AnswerAug 12 2016 | 10:15 am EDT
You can purchase a new iPhone, though. And they might give you some trade in credit for your old phone.
- 08-12-2016, 10:15 AM #2
- 08-13-2016, 11:24 PM #3iMore Newbie
- 25 Posts
Re: Can I exchange my out-of-warranty iPhone for a new one?
I don't think they will be able to service your device since it is a Brazilian iPhone. I believe devices must be serviced in the country in which it was purchased. If I were you I would just call the Apple Store and ask first.
- 08-13-2016, 11:52 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2016, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2016, 11:58 PM
- By JSpriggins in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2016, 07:37 PM
- By Jai Yo in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2016, 06:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2016, 06:12 AM