Why is my iphone 6 just boot up to apple log and keep restarting?
I recently drop my phone. I have replace the screen but now my phone is doing a continuous reboot until the apple logo then restarts over and over. I have open the phone and see if the battery is good with a multi-meter and it have good voltage. After that i was able to get into the phone 1 time and the phone was able to charge 20%. Then when i try to reset and do a iso reinstall it goes back to the same apple log and reset loop. What can i do to check the problem with this phone.
- Best AnswerAug 13 2016 | 10:19 am EDT
- 08-13-2016, 10:19 AM #2
- 08-19-2016, 08:48 AM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2016, 10:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2016, 07:43 PM
- By JSpriggins in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2016, 06:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2016, 07:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2016, 05:51 PM