My iPhone may has security issue someone help!

I

iMore Question

Hi there I had this mysterious situation for 11 days but I just noticed by last night (because now who make calls everything could be done through text/apps). In "Recents" there are calls made out and incoming everyday, all of them are international numbers of China; most of them actually got connected there are talk times. My phone never rings or I never made calls myself - and I basically live on it 24/7- and I called my carrier they did not see any international calls in their end either - nothing happened in real time. And I don't recognize most of the numbers, but two of them I do know 1.my mother (saved as my Contact) 2.my home line in China(not saved in my contact cuz I do remember the number by heart) and my mom told me she never called or received calls from me and neither did our home - her carrier did not see any international calls either.

My iPhone software version is 9.3.2
It's a iPhone 6 Plus never jailbreak and I do not go to suspicious websites. Not many games either. Most used functions are camera and several picture edit apps and social apps. I do not know much about tech and this really scared me. >.< Called Apple they do not have an answer yet but blamed me for not updating software on time. Someone help please!

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi there I had this mysterious situation for 11 days but I just noticed by last night (because now who make calls everything could be done through text/apps). In "Recents" there are calls made out and incoming everyday, all of them are international numbers of China; most of them actually got connected there are talk times. My phone never rings or I never made calls myself - and I basically live on it 24/7- and I called my carrier they did not see any international calls in their end either - nothing happened in real time. And I don't recognize most of the numbers, but two of them I do know 1.my mother (saved as my Contact) 2.my home line in China(not saved in my contact cuz I do remember the number by heart) and my mom told me she never called or received calls from me and neither did our home - her carrier did not see any international calls either.

My iPhone software version is 9.3.2
It's a iPhone 6 Plus never jailbreak and I do not go to suspicious websites. Not many games either. Most used functions are camera and several picture edit apps and social apps. I do not know much about tech and this really scared me. >.< Called Apple they do not have an answer yet but blamed me for not updating software on time. Someone help please!

I would try updating and see if that fixes your issue.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner