Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ledsteplin
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default What are all the processes that can cause emoji to show in recents list?

Besides actually using emoji what are other processes that would make emoji show up in my recent emoji list . Sometimes the recent list is empty then at other times emoji I've never used show up in my recents on my iPhone 6 and sometimes on my iPad. Please help me understand how this could happen. Thanks.
  2. Best Answer

In my case, I occasionally hit an emoji by mistake. I don't realize I do it at the time. But then it shows on the recents and I then realize what I did.

Default Re: What are all the processes that can cause emoji to show in recents list?

Welcome to iMore! My recents list is always populated with emojis I've used and I haven't heard otherwise.

Default Re: What are all the processes that can cause emoji to show in recents list?

In my case, I occasionally hit an emoji by mistake. I don't realize I do it at the time. But then it shows on the recents and I then realize what I did.
    pkcable likes this.
    Q&A Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Human error would be my vote too! Call it "pocket emoji" maybe? (like pocket or "butt" dialing)