Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default What is the difference between iPad Pro 12" wifi & same wifi & cellular?

iPad Pro 12" wifi & iPad Pro 12" wifi & cellular?
  2. Best Answer

The one with cellular antenna can take a carrier sim and get data from a cell phone carrier like att. So you can use it while you're out and about when wifi may not be available.

Default Re: What is the difference between iPad Pro 12" wifi & same wifi & cellular?

The one with cellular antenna can take a carrier sim and get data from a cell phone carrier like att. So you can use it while you're out and about when wifi may not be available.
    Q&A Jedi

Default Re: What is the difference between iPad Pro 12" wifi & same wifi & cellular?

Quote Originally Posted by eyecrispy View Post
    What she said! The cellular model is more expensive, PLUS in order to have cellular service you must pay for a cellular plan, either monthly or pay as you go, and these CAN be expensive. What I do, is use my mobile hotspot feature on my phone when I need to use my iPad Pro (I have the 9.7) on the road.