Can't backup my WhatsApp messages!
So recently I realized my WA messages weren't backuped anymore. I checked the settings and it said I should log into iCloud on my phone, go to iCloud Drive and activate Whatsapp. I did that but it still won't let me back up my messages. It keeps saying I haven't turned it on in my phone settings. I already tried to log out and log back into iCloud and my phone has already been updated to the newest OS. Yet it's still not working...
What am I doing wrong?
- 11-21-2016, 11:58 AM #2iMore Genius
- 7,275 Posts
Re: Can't backup my WhatsApp messages!
I believe you do it in iCloud Drive not iCloud. In the iCloud section under Settings go to iCloud Drive. In there make sure Whatsapp is toggled on. Then in Whatsapp go to the settings and look for Chat Backup. You can also go to Auto Backup and setup an automatic backup as well.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2016, 10:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 10:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 09:32 PM
- By NGViana in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 09:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2016, 08:15 PM