Samsung Galaxy S6 home button unresponsive?
Has anyone had this issue/have suggestions on how to fix it?
My home button often takes multiple presses in order to register, and is very inconsistent for using the double tap to open camera, or the Google Now on tap feature.
It seems like an obvious hardware problem. Should I attempt to fix it myself or have Samsung do it? (I'm no longer under warranty). My current location is Hawaii and I have received few suggestions like TCAWireless as the best place. What's your take on this place ? Please suggest some good places.
- 08-11-2016, 07:21 AM #2
- 8,143 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 home button unresponsive?
I suggest you reach out to the forum users on AC -
Android Central | Android Forums, News, Reviews, Help and Android Wallpapers
- By gamereview in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 09-27-2016, 04:30 AM
- By Spencercraft11 in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
- By daryllhust in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2016, 06:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2016, 05:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2016, 02:40 PM