How do I view iCloud photos on Apple TV after logging in?
I've logged in to iCloud photos with Apple ID and password on my Apple TV Now I'm on screen that says iCloud photo settings but it won't show any photos from my iCloud photo album.
- 08-11-2016, 12:22 PM #2Super Moderator
- 442 Posts
Re: How do I view iCloud photos on Apple TV after logging in?
This article here will help you - How to set up iCloud Photo Library, Photo Sharing, and My Photo Stream on Apple TV | iMoreYou have a few different choices when it comes to viewing images on your Apple TV:
- If you're subscribed to iCloud Photo Library, you can turn it on and stream your entire collection of images and video.
- If you just want to share albums you've shared with friends and family (or vice versa), you can turn on iCloud Photo Sharing.
- If you aren't subscribed to iCloud Photo Library, you can turn on My Photo Stream, which lets your TV access just the last 1000 photos or video you snapped.
- By Baran2411 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 6Last Post: 08-17-2016, 01:04 PM
- By Spencercraft11 in forum iPad 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 04:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2016, 01:35 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 01:00 PM