how to disable icloud photo library and return to camera roll and photo stream
I have my settings so that all my photos have been removed from iTunes and are now accessible via iCloud library, but I do not like the way they are stored in ALL PHOTOS rather than in their respective albums which I have spent hours upon hours sorting.
if I slide iCloud photo Library off, will everything go back to how it was (essentially, will my photos appear on my iPad in their albums??)
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 08-13-2016, 07:23 AM
- By hannahmarie082803 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 08-10-2016, 05:08 PM
- By Lon1919 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 11:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 11:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2016, 10:12 AM