There is no indication that the phone is charging and it is gradually losing charge. I believe the battery icon should turn green when charging is taking place. Mine does not change color.
    08-09-2016 01:59 PM
    Welcome to iMore!

Suggestions to try. Try new cable. Try new charger. Try plugging into both a computer or wall. Do one thing at a time to eliminate the problem. Start with a different cable. If none of these suggestions works, try cleaning out your charging port. And if that does not work, then it may be time to make an appointment and have it looked at.
    Welcome to iMore!

Suggestions to try. Try new cable. Try new charger. Try plugging into both a computer or wall. Do one thing at a time to eliminate the problem. Start with a different cable. If none of these suggestions works, try cleaning out your charging port. And if that does not work, then it may be time to make an appointment and have it looked at.
    08-09-2016 02:06 PM
    Check out this support doc....

https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht201569
    08-09-2016 02:27 PM
    It should show green when charging. But always check to see if the lightning icon is there by the battery icon. If it's there it's charging. If it's not there, it's not charging, regardless of color.

08-09-2016 03:07 PM
    There is a lot of things that could be preventing your phone from charging :

1. The Iphone chargers wires are not really that industrial and need renewing about every 6 months - a year.

2. The Iphone charging port may have dust in , to fix this get a toothpick and clear it out.

3. On the end of the lightning cable the end could be burnt so you will have to buy a new cable.

4. The USB at the end of the lightning cable may be broken what would prevent it from charging so you will have to buy a new cable.

Hope I helped

Thanks !!!! :-)
    08-10-2016 04:17 PM
    There is a lot of things that could be preventing your phone from charging :

1. The Iphone chargers wires are not really that industrial and need renewing about every 6 months - a year.

2. The Iphone charging port may have dust in , to fix this get a toothpick and clear it out.

3. On the end of the lightning cable the end could be burnt so you will have to buy a new cable.

4. The USB at the end of the lightning cable may be broken what would prevent it from charging so you will have to buy a new cable.

Hope I helped

Thanks !!!! :-)
    Excellent post!
    08-11-2016 07:55 AM