Can't download facebook messenger application
After I accidentally uninstall my messenger I tried to download it again in my iphone 6 but I can't, until now i have already updated my ios version but I still can't download the messenger. Please help me with this, I really don't kniw what is the problem. Thanks in advance!
- 08-09-2016, 10:38 AM #2
Re: Can't download facebook messenger application
Have you tried restarting the iphone? That is hold the power button and home button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears then let go. This is like rebooting. When you go to messenger at the App Store do you have the ability to download it? Or does it say open? If it says open then you still have messenger on your device. It's possible you just moved the icon around. If not you SHOULD be able to download it again. If it's not working are you getting an error message?
- 08-09-2016, 11:11 AM #3
- By Antron in forum iOS 10Replies: 14Last Post: 08-16-2016, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2016, 02:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2016, 12:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 03:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 12:23 AM