I try to update itunes on my pc with windows 10.
I try to update ITunes on the PC with the new update 12.4.3.. It's not possible. I've got the message that the server could not be found. Plse check your internetoptions.
I use Windows 10. I can i solve thios problem?
- 08-09-2016, 08:53 AM #2Q&A Jedi
- 3,349 Posts
Re: I try to update itunes on my pc with windows 10.
Have you tried rebooting your PC? Are you using an office PC, which is under a firewall? It could be a firewall issue, some firewalls block itunes and/or block most/many outside downloads. If it's a home PC maybe it's still a firewall issue. Are you using any security suite software?
- By HSTEPHENS in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2016, 03:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2016, 10:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2016, 09:56 AM
- By doniP6S in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2016, 09:36 AM