Bluetooth playback & pairing problem with 6S plus
massive distortion on Bluetooth headsets and car hands-free. Now won't even pair with other headset devices for testing purposes.
Is this a hardware or IOS issue?
- 08-09-2016, 05:50 AM #2
- 10,550 Posts
Re: Bluetooth playback & pairing problem with 6S plus
I'd recommend you to make a backup in iTunes with password encryption enabled, restore your phone as new and give those Bluetooth headsets and your car hands-free another try.
If the problem is still existent you should contact Apple Support or make an appointment with the Genius Bar at the nearest Apple Store.
If it works properly you can restore to the latest backup you just created and try again.
That way you will have eliminated what part is the culprit.
If you have any further questions, please join our forum. We're happy to help.
- 08-09-2016, 06:28 AM #3
- 08-09-2016, 06:33 AM #4
- By Shahzad Ghani One in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 37Last Post: 08-25-2016, 06:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-09-2016, 07:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2016, 08:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2016, 02:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2016, 11:40 AM