I am unable to connect to my I Pad to my Wi-Fi for the first time in 2 Years.
There is not a problem with my internet signal, as my Lap top is working.
- 08-08-2016, 02:22 PM #2
- 11-02-2016, 11:26 AM #3iMore Beginner
- 79 Posts
Re: I am unable to connect to my iPad to my Wi-Fi for the first time in 2 Years.
You may try this
1. Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
2. Enter the devices passcode and confirm the reset.
3. Let the iPhone/iPad restart, you'll see a spinning cursor on the device as it finishes the reset before the device boots back on.
4. Go back to Settings > Wi-Fi and join the network again.
- 11-02-2016, 11:31 AM #4
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2016, 10:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 02:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2016, 12:40 PM