How to change audio language setting within Netflix using Apple TV ?
The Apple TV audio language is set to French and Netflix works accordingly to its general setting, however when the device is connected to a DSL network in Spain, the audio language is automatically switched to Spanish despite the general audio language setting is specifically set to French.
Is there any possibility to change the audio language while watching a movie in Netflix?
- 08-08-2016, 10:59 PM #2
- 08-09-2016, 09:52 AM #3
- 10,548 Posts
Re: How to change audio language setting within Netflix using Apple TV ?
I'm not sure if this is gonna work on an Apple TV, since it does work on iOS, but did you delete Spanish from Settings > General > Language and Region?
You can still have multiple keyboards but your Apple TV will use French for all apps. A restart of the Apple TV may be required.
Last edited by Tartarus; 08-09-2016 at 10:11 AM.
- By dhruv_paul in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-11-2016, 09:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-09-2016, 01:41 PM
- By BBGary in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-09-2016, 11:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2016, 09:28 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2016, 09:00 AM