newly installed el capitan on 2010 Mac is slow. what to do?
Lots of waiting with the spinning rainbow ball.
- 08-06-2016, 12:01 PM #2
- 7,774 Posts
Re: newly installed el capitan on 2010 Mac is slow. what to do?
Welcome to iMore! Well, your Mac is six years old. It's understandable that it's slow. You might try to run a system recovery and return your Mac to factory defaults but you may lose stuff saved on your hard drive, depending on how you have things stored and backed up.
- 08-06-2016, 01:46 PM #3
- By kingweb in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM
- By RelaxedPerson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 08-21-2016, 05:53 AM
- By Rafagon in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2016, 05:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-06-2016, 08:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2016, 05:23 AM