RECOVER not RESET apple password
As long as I fulfill requirements, why cant I decide my password? I dont rememberr it because Im always having to changeit It usually says its weak or used before. SO WHAT!!! Its MY password. Im not worried about any security breach as I dont have anything on here Im worried about, but even if I did- thats my risk to take. Whats the big deal? The most someone coukd do is steal my credit card info right? That account is closed. I understand & appreciate the warning but this is rediculous.
- 08-05-2016, 05:53 PM #2
Re: RECOVER not RESET apple password
Welcome to iMore! Do you have a question we can answer? I think resetting forgotten passwords--rather than recovering them--is pretty much the standard around the internet for obvious security reasons. Perhaps you should reset your password and not forget it this time.
- 08-06-2016, 12:02 AM #3
- By kgizhang in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2016, 06:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2016, 05:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2016, 04:47 PM
- By Jon Waldron in forum iOS 10Replies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2016, 02:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2016, 12:12 PM