Why am I limited with an iCloud music library playlist?
The prompt says "iCloud music library playlists can only contain songs from your iCloud Music Library - if you continue, this playlist will be removed from iCloud music library and only available on this computer". Does this mean that i have to create playlists for each devise? I thought i could create a playlist on the Mac and then use it on my other devises? I find it all very confusing!
- 08-05-2016, 07:17 AM #2
- 10,957 Posts
Re: Why am I limited with an iCloud music library playlist?
Hi, welcome to iMore.
Please read this article first: http://m.imore.com/icloud-music-library-ultimate-guide
And make sure all Music you're adding to that playlist on the Mac is already added to iCloud Music Library.
If after reading you have any questions left, please sign up for our forum and ask your question in this thread so we can help you better.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2016, 08:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2016, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2016, 02:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2016, 10:22 PM
- By Damien_Eternal in forum iOS 10Replies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2016, 09:42 PM