There's something wrong with my Apple Music app

I

iMore Question

Hey everyone,

In Apple Music I can't play a lot of the songs I search for, it will just skip to the next song that can play, and they're not grayed out either so I should be able to play them. Sometimes when I try and play a song I'll get an error message or the app will just close. All of the songs in my playlist got removed too.

If anybody knows how to resolve this problem, please let me know. Thank you for reading.

DarlaMack

Apple TV Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone,

In Apple Music I can't play a lot of the songs I search for, it will just skip to the next song that can play, and they're not grayed out either so I should be able to play them. Sometimes when I try and play a song I'll get an error message or the app will just close. All of the songs in my playlist got removed too.

If anybody knows how to resolve this problem, please let me know. Thank you for reading.

Welcome to iMore!!

This has happened to me a few times. I am a subscriber to  Music and also iTunes Match. I've noticed that when my playlist shows up, whatever songs are not saved to my device are the ones skipped while playing. Not sure why that happens but try downloading your whole playlist.