I can't update to iOS 10 public beta 3

I

iMore Question

Had public beta 2 installed was working great so I tried updating to 3 last night, my whole phone got erased tried to restore n the backup was corrupted. not an issue I restored my phone as a fresh 6s then downloaded the beta profile and attempted to install it, everything goes through except when my phone reboots its still on 9.3.3. Ive deleted profile redownloaded it nothing worked so far, any suggestions?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Hmmm...something is definitely messed up here. The only thing I might suggest is booting into recovery mode, restoring through iTunes, then attempted to install the PB again if you so choose.

aarontodd

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason I do not see the latest beta update on my iPhone 6s Plus? I am currently running ios10. I keep seeing the message, your iPhone is up to date. My iPad Pro saw the update and it was successfully installed.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Is there any reason I do not see the latest beta update on my iPhone 6s Plus? I am currently running ios10. I keep seeing the message, your iPhone is up to date. My iPad Pro saw the update and it was successfully installed.

Have you tried removing and then reinstalling the beta profile?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox