Safari browser not working, can't uninstal uashared tools++ NO ADDS

I

iMore Question

My Safari browser is non resposive after the latest pangu jailbreak.
It doest work in jailbrak mode, it doesn't work before you run the PP helper app after a reboot. So it doesn't work at all, I use Open in Chrome instead now.

Furthermore: I can't get rid of uaharedtools++NO ADDS, while Cydia begins every install or uninstall by trying to install the normal version of uashaed tools.
Now beause of Cydia trying everytim I want to install or remove something, starts by trying to overwrit uashadtools I can do hardly anything: I gert a d lin with wjhere th fault or double part is located, tried o find it with iFile and remeve it by hand, but I cannot find it where it's supposed to be.

Anuy ideas how to solve this?

Then I get a red line, saying part of the file cannot be overwriten and is installed somwhere when I tried finding and removing it with iFile, but did no succeed in doing so. I just cannot find it...

Anyone know of a solution o my problems?
This is the fourth forum I posted my problem with Safari on: it doesn't seem to happen a lot, as no one has encountered it.

Itried restoring o stock thr tims and rpated h jailbreak with newer versions everytime,
But th problem persists.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I do not know of a solution to your problems except to recommend that you lose the jailbreak. In the meantime, I hope someone with jailbreaking experience will reply soon. Take care...:)

da kunnnt99

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Just had same problem but now it's fixed, I tried to reinstall stashing bug it failed forces re Spring anyway , then reopen cydia find uasharedtools and reinstall it should work without any error

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2