I have a problem with whatsapp calls..whenever my iphone is locked no notification is coming about someone calling me..and then when i opet the app i see a missed call, its irritiring! I don't know if its some kind of problem with the phone or the app..and every single thing that stops the app from notifing me about anything is on..every single button is on..and then people get mad when i don't answer them..i really need some kind of solution. Any help is appreciated!
- 07-31-2016, 08:37 PM #2iMore Expert
- 806 Posts
Re: Whatsapp calls
In the whatsapp application setting, you can adjust the notification tab to your liking. Then make sure the phone is not in silent mode because afaik, whatsapp calls do not vibrate, at least it doesn't vibrate on my iPhone when receiving incoming whatsapp call, but it does ring. Also if you haven't done that, update the app to the latest version.
Did you install some types of add-on for whatsapp? If yes read into it to see if they causing that issue.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2016, 05:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2016, 01:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2016, 07:50 PM
- By Alvin David in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2016, 11:20 AM