Can a thief use an iPhone 6s Plus that's locked-by-fingerprint?
My iPhone 6s plus got robbed some days ago. Right after the rob, I called my number and it was turned off. After that, I called again and I heard the ring. And then I was informed by Gmail that my Google account had a password change so did my icloud's password within 2 hours. Does it mean that the bad guy could unlock the 6-number passcode or the fingerprint lock? I just thought those were high secure
- 07-31-2016, 11:35 AM #2iMore Genius
- 3,965 Posts
Re: Can a thief use an iPhone 6s Plus that's locked-by-fingerprint?
They shouldn't be able to. And since you said they turned it off, it removes the option to use Touch ID. If you have iCloud on it then you can remotely wipe the phone or track it. I'd recommend changing your passwords if it's not you making the changes.
- By Miss Daredevil in forum iPhone SEReplies: 13Last Post: 12-17-2016, 05:22 PM
- By iCricket in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2016, 07:25 PM
- By Rafagon in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 5Last Post: 08-01-2016, 07:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2016, 06:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2016, 06:19 PM