Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How do I log out from the Game Center in iPad mini? And how do I create an account?

I can't really log out on Game Center, because that sign doesn't even appear anywhere at all. Even from the settings. I don't want to sign out of my Apple ID either, if that's the only choice. How do I also create an account from Game Center?

Default Re: How do I log out from the Game Center in iPad mini? And how do I create an account?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    I can't really log out on Game Center, because that sign doesn't even appear anywhere at all. Even from the settings. I don't want to sign out of my Apple ID either, if that's the only choice. How do I also create an account from Game Center?
    Signing out of your Apple ID within the Game Center settings is signing out of Game Center. Furthermore, an account is created when you sign in to Game Center with your Apple ID. In other words, you already have a Game Center account.