i want to unlock iphone se by placing finger only on sensor but not pressing home button.
my point of view is i want to use unlock option on iphone se by only touching finger on home button.
but not pressing home button , first awake the phone then unlock it using finger sensor.
i have been using iphone 5s previously in which u just have to touch the home button the phone gets unlock immediately.
so please kindly advise .
- 07-29-2016, 06:02 PM #2
- 07-29-2016, 06:08 PM #3
- 07-29-2016, 06:11 PM #4
- 07-29-2016, 08:52 PM #5
Last edited by Ledsteplin; 07-29-2016 at 09:35 PM.
- 07-29-2016, 08:54 PM #6
- 07-30-2016, 03:29 PM #7
Re: i want to unlock iphone se by placing finger only on sensor but not pressing home button.
It's currently on my fiance's SE (the OP has the 5s) which is running stock 9.3.3. I can find no option for it anywhere in the settings. The option to disable it is added in 10.
Enabling Raise to Wake along with Rest Finger to Open will give him/her the functionality he/she is looking for, which is turning on the phone and unlocking it without having to press any buttons.
- 07-30-2016, 06:41 PM #8
- By fabio984 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2016, 05:31 PM
- By Bradsgirl36 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2016, 04:16 AM
- By Joann wallace in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2016, 10:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 07:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2016, 03:00 PM