Video Saved From Text Message Not Playing
Hi All - I saved a video I received via text message from my husband. When I play it from the text message, it works fine; however, when I try to play it from my videos or the camera roll I just get that spinny circle thing in the middle, but it never plays. Any ideas?
- 07-29-2016, 02:05 PM #2
- 7,781 Posts
Re: Video Saved From Text Message Not Playing
Welcome to iMore! If I had to guess, it's probably not playing because you have iCloud Photo Library enabled on your device, have it set to optimize device storage, and have a weak cellular or wifi connection. This would cause a delay in playing because the video is downloading onto the device at a slow rate, causing the spinning circle. You may just need to give it more time to start playing.
You can also try to hard reset your device by holding down the sleep/awake button and home button for about 10 second until you see the Apple logo, then try playing your video again.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:21 PM
- By MB64 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2016, 11:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 10:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2016, 09:30 AM