can't restore disabled iphone
I tried to restore my phone but itunes shows a message that it should be updated to ios 9.3.3 that I already have btw. Anyway I tried to update it but it shows an error of running time. I don't have backup at all.
- 07-29-2016, 10:25 AM #2
- 7,834 Posts
Re: can't restore disabled iphone
Welcome to iMore! Are you trying to update over-the-air (using Settings > General > Software Update on your device) or through iTunes? Whichever way you're trying to update, try the other method. If that doesn't work you may need to boot into recovery mode and update using iTunes.
- 07-29-2016, 10:35 AM #3
- 07-29-2016, 12:54 PM #4
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:58 AM
- By annemorin in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2016, 07:56 PM
- By jankas in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-29-2016, 12:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2016, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-29-2016, 06:26 AM