Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Why do you make it insanely difficult to make an instore appointment?

i want to make an instore appointment, but cannot because my phone is too old to support the apple store app, and I don't have access to a mac. This is idiotic. What could possibly be the point in making it so difficult (actually impossible) for me to make an appointment??????????????????????????????????????

Default Why do you make it insanely difficult to make an instore appointment?

I understand your frustration. But as iMore we're not affiliated with Apple. We love Apple, we like Apple but are not Apple.

To make an appointment visit https://getsupport.apple.com and follow the instructions.
    Last edited by Tartarus; 07-29-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Default Re: Why do you make it insanely difficult to make an instore appointment?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    i want to make an instore appointment, but cannot because my phone is too old to support the apple store app, and I don't have access to a mac. This is idiotic. What could possibly be the point in making it so difficult (actually impossible) for me to make an appointment??????????????????????????????????????
    Can you not "call" the Apple Store to make your appointment?