Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Just_Me_D
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default A concern about my contact information

so I just want to ask, is my personal contact information like email address, home address, birthday and picture on my icloud Contacts in sync with others who have my number or appleid in their contacts? please enlighten me

Default Re: A concern about my contact information

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    so I just want to ask, is my personal contact information like email address, home address, birthday and picture on my icloud Contacts in sync with others who have my number or appleid in their contacts? please enlighten me
    Maybe, but it depends on the circumstance. For example, if someone is logged in to your iCloud account using your iCloud ID and passcode then yes, he or she has access to your information. If you've shared that information via email or iMessage then yes, the person or people you've shared that information has it. Having said that, if you simply gave out your phone number or email address then the people you have it to does not have access to your iCloud account and additional iCloud information.
    Tartarus likes this.