I need to retrieve photos from iscloud which were taken 7 weeks ago so not in deleted photos file . Is there any way i can do this - maybe with some software?
    07-28-2016 05:43 AM
  2. Ledsteplin said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! If you deleted the photos from your device, and have backed up your device since deleting those photos, then they are gone. iCloud is not a storage option. It's a back up option. It backs up what is currently on your device. So if you delete photos from your device, they are also deleted from iCloud. If you have not backed up since deleting them, then they might still be there. You can check by going to iCloud.com on your computer and see if they're there.
    Welcome to iMore! If you deleted the photos from your device, and have backed up your device since deleting those photos, then they are gone. iCloud is not a storage option. It's a back up option. It backs up what is currently on your device. So if you delete photos from your device, they are also deleted from iCloud. If you have not backed up since deleting them, then they might still be there. You can check by going to iCloud.com on your computer and see if they're there.
    07-28-2016 06:35 AM
    on a PC or Mac go to.....

https://www.icloud.com/

Sign in with your Apple ID Check the Photo area.
    07-28-2016 08:18 AM