I bought a dual-pro for my iPhone 6. Without being dropped the outer cover started cracking by the volume buttons until the entire side fell off. I called Incipio and because I bought the case online they told me no warranty. So much for standing behind their product which one buys because it's supposed to be decent. As someone that works in a customer service position this is anything but.. BUYERS BEWARE... TRY TECH 21 or OTTERBOX INSTEAD
    07-27-2016 02:38 PM
    I'm wondering if we have the entire story here. Did you have a proof of purchase? Did you try contacting the vendor? Was it a 3rd party sale? That is did someone ELSE buy it and then resell it to you? I agree they COULD have gone the extra mile, BUT also I suspect you are not telling us everything!

Plus 1 for Otterbox I had them replace a case for me in the past due to an issue with it breaking due to a weak spot on the case.
    07-27-2016 03:18 PM
    Hi!

Were sorry to hear you're having issues with your Incipio product. Wed love to help in getting you a replacement.

To start the warranty process click the following link to our warranty claim form: http://forums.imore.com/e?link=http%...token=Zp_Dv0At

Once submitted, our customer service team will review your claim and get back to you with the next steps in our warranty process shortly.

Or please call us at 1-800-733-0088 and we would love to clear this up for you.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
    pkcable likes this.
    07-28-2016 05:45 PM
    I'm wondering if we have the entire story here. Did you have a proof of purchase? Did you try contacting the vendor? Was it a 3rd party sale? That is did someone ELSE buy it and then resell it to you? I agree they COULD have gone the extra mile, BUT also I suspect you are not telling us everything!

Plus 1 for Otterbox I had them replace a case for me in the past due to an issue with it breaking due to a weak spot on the case.
    I've had one start to crack after a couple of days without dropping it. I believe their story because I have seen it first hand.
    07-28-2016 08:48 PM
    Yes, my dad had an incipio case for a while and it was cracked and breaking. I've never used an incipio case long enough to notice the damage myself.
    07-28-2016 10:14 PM
    I've had one start to crack after a couple of days without dropping it. I believe their story because I have seen it first hand.
    I'm by no means saying I don't believe him, just saying there MIGHT be more to the story. And who knows I could be totally wrong too?
    07-29-2016 08:05 AM