Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default How can I recover my notes that i accidently deleted from my iphone 5s

I can't find a way to recover my notes that I deleted by accident the other day, they have very important information on and I feel lost without them
  2. Best Answer

Try to load your latest iCloud backup or computer backup (whichever you chose to do) before you deleted the notes. This should recover your OR if you are using iOS 9 or 10. You should be able to get the notes back from "Recently Deleted" section.

Let me know if it works.

iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

Default Re: How can I recover my notes that i accidently deleted from my iphone 5s

Try to load your latest iCloud backup or computer backup (whichever you chose to do) before you deleted the notes. This should recover your OR if you are using iOS 9 or 10. You should be able to get the notes back from "Recently Deleted" section.

Let me know if it works.
    iMore Genius

Default Re: How can I recover my notes that i accidently deleted from my iphone 5s

Just additional but if you have a Mac did you check the notes in that? Just make sure it's not connected to the interent (turn off Wifi or unplug the ethernet) if it hasn't synced to iCloud since you deleted your notes they should still be a local copy. The same for an iPad, again make sure the internet is off. You can also try going to www.icloud.com it's a last ditch effort.